MS/HS Daily Announcements
Wednesday, April 25th
- All students currently in AP classes: There are two AP pre-Administration sessions scheduled this year. It is mandatory that all current AP students MUST ATTEND ONE. Your options are either TODAY or TOMORROW after school in the library from 2:50-3:25pm.
- The class of 2021 and Girl Scouts are collecting donations of personal care items for Catholic Charities for Claire's Colorful 5K Run. A donut party will be awarded to the homeroom that donates the most items by Thursday the 26th.
- We have begun COMPOSTING during your lunch period! Compostable items: Fruits & veggies and bread crusts. Also, we are going to do more recycling! Recyclable items: Plastic, Glass, Aluminum, Cardboard & Paper. Look for the signs on the bins. And don't forget to bring your water bottle and use the refillable station in the high school.
- To all of those students who are involved in the band concert Thursday: Mr. Hazard's 6th grade Literacy Plus Classes are hosting a "Google Night" prior to the concert and many groups are focusing on "food drives". If you, and your family, could bring in a food item as a "admission donation" it would be greatly appreciated by the 6th grade. All food items collected will be donated to a local food pantry. Every item you bring in gets you, not one, but two tickets for the "Art Auction", which will be taking place during the concert. Give Food, help the less fortunate and maybe you'll even come home with a beautiful painting! See Mr. Hazard with questions. Your donations are greatly appreciated.
- Congratulations to the Middle School Pageturners for bringing home the silver medal at yesterday’s competition!
- High School students that would like to canoe and eat to join the spring Earthwise Club outing to Canadice Lake - see Mr. French for this information on this progressive dinner paddling outing on May 5th.
- Due to Google Night activities, LifeSavers is cancelled this week. We will meet next Thursday during lunch to talk about Claire's Colorful 5k.
- To the singers in "My Shot": remember there is a rehearsal after school today in the Orchestra room, in the small cafeteria.
- The Do-Gooders Club will meet this Friday during HS lunch in Mrs. DeVay's room.
- Claire's Colorful 5K: Sunday, May 6th at 9am. Registration is $20, which includes a tshirt. See the Counseling Office or the Front Desk for sign-up info. Registrations for the 5K are due by April 18th to guarantee a shirt.
This Week's Sports Schedule:
Monday, April 23rd
- Varsity Baseball @ Keshequa (4:30)
- JV Baseball vs. Keshequa (4:30)
- JV Golf vs. Way-Co @ Livingston CC (4:00)
- Varsity Softball @ Keshequa (4:30)
- JV Softball vs. Keshequa (4:30)
Tuesday, April 24th
- Modified Baseball @ LeRoy (4:30)
- Varsity Baseball @ Pavilion (4:30)
- JV Baseball vs. Pavilion (4:30)
- Varsity Golf vs. Mt. Morris @ Woodlyn Hills (4:00)
- Varsity Softball @ Pavilion (4:30)
- JV Softball vs. Pavilion (4:30)
- Varsity Track vs. Perry (4:30)
Wednesday, April 25th
- Varisty Golf vs. Dansville @ Davis Countryside Meadows (4:00)
- Varsity Baseball vs. LeRoy (4:30)
- JV Baseball @ LeRoy (4:30)
- Modified Track vs. Letchworth, Avon @ Letchworth (4:30)
- Varsity Softball vs. LeRoy (4:30)
- JV Softball @ LeRoy (4:30)
Thursday, April 26th
- (no contests today)
Friday, April 27th
- Varsity Golf vs. Keshequa @ Livingston Country Club (4:00)