Click here to suggest morning music
- Our Yearbook photographers will be in the building on Wednesday, November 3rd. In addition to picture retakes, they will also be taking club photos and senior superlatives. Check your grade level Google Classroom for the schedule. Set a reminder on your phone for when your clubs are having their photo taken! Report to the main entry for your appointed photo times! There won't be announcements, you'll need to keep track of the time yourself. Again, this is all happening on Wednesday, November 3rd!
- Seniors: There is a Google Form in your Class of 2022 Google Classroom to sign up to pick up or sell donuts for Donut Fridays. Sign up if you'd like to earn money towards your Senior Year expenses. See Mrs. Coleman with questions!
- Donut Fridays are back! Bring $1 to the main foyer every Friday morning for a sweet treat that helps to support the Seniors.
- Attention all 10th and 11th grade students: The deadline to register for the practice ACT exam is this FRIDAY, Nov. 5. All 10th and 11th grade students should plan on taking this important exam. Visit the Counseling Office with any questions.
- Seniors: A reminder from the Counseling Office- You MUST fill out a blue transcript request form for EACH college that you apply to. Transcript request forms take us 10 days to process. NOW is the time to be completing your transcript request forms and submitting them to Mrs. Hammond in the Counseling Office.
Upcoming College Visits:
- St. John Fisher College 11/5 at 11:00am
- Ski Club information is available from Mr. Baer. Stop by anytime to Room 39 across from the Media Center to get information on how to purchase your lift tickets and rentals for the upcoming ski season. All forms are due back by Friday, November 5.
- Euchre club members: please make sure you sign up for the meeting on Wednesday the 3rd. Go to the Euchre Google classroom page to find this sign up sheet. DON'T FORGET TO WEAR ALL RED OR BLACK ON THAT DAY!!!
- Attention all high school students: The next meeting of the high school gay-straight alliance is this Wednesday, November 3 after school in Mrs. Stevenson's room. All high school students are invited and welcome to attend! Again, the high school GSA will be meeting on Wednesday after school in Mrs. Stevenson's room.
- NJHS members we have another Volunteer Opportunity. Thursday, November 4th after school, families will be picking up boxes of donations in the Elementary building. We need volunteers to help pass these boxes out. It will be from after school till 5:00 pm. The Sign up sheet is on the NJHS bulletin board outside room 61. If you have any questions please see Mrs. Hunt.
- NJHS is holding it's annual Food Drive for the Geneseo Groveland Food Pantry. We would appreciate any non perishable food items. The boxes are in the Foyer for any donations. The Drive will run through December 17th. We are asking all the Clubs at GCS to contribute. A donation box will be located in each adviser's room. We will collect & count the donations at the end of each week. Whoever has donated the most non perishable and other items will win donuts for your club. Your club will have 2 chances to win, once the week before Thanksgiving and the second the week before Christmas. Good luck and thank you for your efforts.
- The next high school chess club meeting will take place Wednesday, November 3 right after school in Mr. Kozlowski's room.
- ACB won both it’s matches yesterday. The team beat Avon 220-130 and Wyoming 210-200. The match against Wyoming was a nail biter. Kaedin Andrews knew the answer to the tie breaking question: “What is the end of a shoelace called? An aglet!” Congratulations, team!
- The next meeting of the Middle School Pride Alliance will be this Tuesday 11/9 after school in Mrs. Stevenson's room. All students in 6th through 8th grade are welcome! See Mrs. Stevenson with any questions.
- All girls interested in playing JV or Varsity basketball please plan on meeting in Mrs. Harvey's room after school on Wednesday November 3rd.
- All potential modified, JV, and Varsity baseball players: There will be a meeting after school in mezzanine at 3:00 on Wednesday, November 10th to meet about winter opportunities. If you are considering playing Varsity Baseball this Spring, we have important information regarding the Myrtle Beach Trip. I look forward to seeing you there!